This fabric is raw material is 100% natural wood pulp, which is obtained by spinning the wood pulp.It combines the high texture of natural fibers and the practicality of chemical fibers. It is a new type of environmentally friendly fabric that has been loved since the 21st century. Lightxome® offers an assortment of Modal pieces to complete your private closet ; everything from underwear to panties, we’ve got you covered.
12 Benefits of Wearing Modal:
- Soft. Modal has a superbly soft touch, and is often used for pajamas, panties, and bed sheets.
- Stretchy. The flexibility of Modal makes it magically stretch without clinging.
- Eco-friendly. Made from regenerative plants, there are fewer chemicals used in the production process of Modal than with other types of fabric.
- Breathable. The breathability of Modal means this material can easily transfer from day to night–whether you’re musing or moving, Modal will softly support you.
- Water absorbent. Modal is 50% more absorbent than cotton; micropores inside the fabric absorb any water or sweat they come into contact with.
- Durable. Because of the tight weave and the long fibers it’s made with, Modal is very strong.
- Doesn’t cling. Similar to rayon and other smooth textiles, Modal is supremely soft and lays lightly on your body without clinging to every curve.
- Doesn’t pill. The fabric resists pilling and has a smooth finish that makes it ideal for everyday wear and use.
- Color fast. The fabric absorbs dye in warm water and won’t bleed dye when you’re washing it.
- Doesn’t shrink. Unlike most forms of rayon, Modal is much less likely to shrink in the wash, letting you wash and wear your favorite pieces again and again.
- Biodegradable. Modal is completely biodegradable, reducing its fashion footprint.
- Doesn’t crease. The hand feels soft and smooth, and the drape is better than that of pure cotton fabrics and polyester fabrics. It has wrinkle resistance and no ironing.